TERMS OF SERVICE
§ 1 GENERAL
- The seller offers so-called love locks, love candles and love frames on the website Amorido.com. The following terms and conditions apply to the business relationship between the seller and the customer.
- Customers within the meaning of these terms and conditions are natural persons who conclude the legal transaction for a purpose which can not be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity. By accepting these terms and conditions the customer confirms that he acquires the goods exclusively for private purposes. Natural persons or legal entities that act in the course of the legal transaction in the exercise of their commercial or self-employed professional activity are excluded from the purchase.
- The offer in our online shop is aimed exclusively at customers who have reached the age of 18 years.
- Individual contract agreements take precedence over these general terms and conditions. Deviating, conflicting or supplementary terms and conditions are not part of the contract, unless their validity is expressly agreed.
- The contract language is German. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies.
§ 2 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
- The offers of the seller are non-binding. The ordered goods may differ slightly from the goods shown on the Internet due to the technical presentation possibilities, in particular, this may lead to color variations.
- The order is placed by the customer via the online shop. The customer's order represents a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract for the ordered goods. The seller will immediately confirm receipt of the customer's order by email. The confirmation of receipt does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order. The purchase contract does not come about with the order confirmation, but only with the start of production or with the sending of a shipping confirmation.
- The seller is entitled to accept the purchasing contract offer within five working days. It is equal to an acceptance of the order, if the seller ships the order within this timeframe. The seller is entitled to refuse acceptance of the order - for example, after checking the creditworthiness of the customer.
§ 3 OWNERSHIP AND WITHDRAWAL
- The seller reserves ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
- In case of breach of contract by the buyer, in particular default of payment, false information of the buyer about his creditworthiness or if a court settlement procedure or insolvency is opened on the assets of the buyer, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract and to demand the goods back.
§ 4 PRICES
- The stated gross price is binding. Legal sales tax is included in this price.
- There are additional shipping costs in addition to the product costs. These additional costs are expressly indicated during the purchase process.
- First shipment 2.95 EUR to all EU countries. Resending 4.95 EUR for love locks and 9.95 EUR for love candles and love frames.
- We point out to the customer that additional customs fees may apply for deliveries to non-EU countries. These customs fees are charged by the state of the destination country of the customer and are not part of our price.
§ 5 SHIPPING
- The goods are shipped only after the invoice amount is fully credited to the account of the seller.